Premium theme Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare. Copyright Infade.net - Webdesign BRING IT ON GAMERS
Welcome Guest
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]

Currently Online
Members: (0)
 Guests: (29)
Hit Counter
This page today...
total: 0
unique: 0

This page ever...
total: 12
unique: 11

This Site ...
total: 35303416
unique: 606910

Most online at once: 98
(Members: 0, Guests: 98)
on Thu Aug 11 2016, 11:27am

Members on Today: 0
They are:

User Colour Key:
Warcraft Members
Clan Member
Dormant User
Zombie Hunters
Elite Members
Facebook
Forums
BRING IT ON GAMERS :: Forums :: BIO Forums :: PC Games

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: FroadeL, Ryky, FRAG, Westfield
Author Post
FroadeL
Thu Oct 31 2013, 05:53pm
Pwner

Registered Member #1

[parchemin]San Diego is kinetically bombarded by an American space station called the Orbital Defense Initiative (ODIN),[9] after being hacked by a group called the "Federation", resulting in what becomes known as "The Event." As a result, the global balance of power changes: many countries are decimated, geographical landscapes have changed, and the United States ceases to be a superpower. American industries and infrastructures are devastated, casualty ratings are critically high, and the contiguous United States is made vulnerable.[7]

In 2023, the "Federation" (consisting mostly of South American regions) emerges as the world's dominant superpower, invades the crippled United States, and overwhelms its military. With its military crippled, state territories falling, and government structure collapsing, America is losing the war, but remnants of the U.S. military create a specialized unit called the "Ghosts", led by a retired U.S. Army captain Elias Walker (Stephen Lang). He is joined by his sons, Logan and David Walker, American soldiers, along with Booth and Neptune, a trained German Shepherd named Riley, and a U.S. Navy SEAL commander, Thomas A. Merrick.[7]

The "Ghosts" are an elite paramilitary force of former U.S. special forces who became more skillful than the Federation's military forces that are capable of waging dangerous guerrilla warfare, clandestine operations, and infiltrations behind enemy lines, even on their mainland, to eradicate all threats in order to protect what remains of the United States. These soldiers are determined to keep the existence of the United States and to destroy the Federation by hunting down their leading members, Almagro and Rorke, and to hack the Federation's newly developed space station, "Loki", to completely annihilate them to re-establish American superiority over the world once again.

(Source: Wikipedia)[/parchemin]

I might buy this one as it's really cheap from plati.ru

I know a lot of people have been put off by various new ways of ruining the game, I didn't bother with Black Ops 2 myself.. I think this is a game you can jump in and out of so as and when I get time for a round I'll be able to have a quick 10-15 mins!!
FRAG
Sat Nov 23 2013, 08:03pm
noobie

Registered Member #290
Is this rus site legit fro also how do i pay as i dont see pp as an option
FroadeL
Sat Nov 23 2013, 08:31pm
Pwner

Registered Member #1
I used it to buy mw3 for me and c4pp3d when it came out, undercover used it last week I think, over time a few of us have used it, I think SAM the most though!
UnderCover
Sun Nov 24 2013, 12:58pm
UnderCover
Registered Member #119
ye i used it to buy injustice and they told me i will receive the key on 28/11 as the game isn't released yet
FRAG
Tue Nov 26 2013, 03:53pm
noobie

Registered Member #290
how do i pay there do they accept uk debit cards?
Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Warcraft Members, Clan Member, Dormant User, Zombie Hunters, Elite Members
Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF